[ubuntu-uk] wacom bamboo

mac ammonius.grammaticus at gmx.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 17:42:36 BST 2009

norman wrote:
> My tablet arrived today and it worked straight out of the box in Ubuntu
> 9.04. Now all I have to do is to learn how to use it.

Norman >>> I'm very pleased to hear that it was so straightforward.  (I
think if I'd known when I bought the Intuos4 what I know now, I'd have
gone for the Bamboo!)

What do the control buttons at the top of the tablet do?  Do these work
in Ubuntu?  (The control buttons on the Intuos4 don't work - apart from
the scroll ring, which does.  I notice Rolf's aside in the 'Tablets'
video that his Intuos3 buttons didn't work, and he just used the keyboard.)

Congratulations on your successful purchase!  I hope you have lots of
fun with it.

mac