[ubuntu-uk] Free (Broken) LCD Screen

mike daniels mikezz1011 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 13:23:24 BST 2009

I did the same, bought a replacement before finding out about Goodies, thought the repair cost was very reasonable, always good to have a spare monitor around. Repair items must be properly packed, if you dont have the original monitor packaging, Goodies will advise. They are used by several monitor manufacturers, Regards, Michael