[ubuntu-uk] Help needed with ssh

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Mon Jul 13 19:18:41 BST 2009

William Anderson wrote:
> John Matthews wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I am so sorry to ask this, but I was wondering if somebody would be
>> willing to give me some help with ssh and commands for running a website
>> via a terminal.
>>

> Echoing others, knowing more about what you mean by "running a website"
> would be useful in helping you :)
>
> -n

Hi everybody,

thank you so much for the help, I have kept those commands and will try
them out.

I have a website on a server, and know very little about running a
console. I want to learn, but reading the websites is confusing. I am
old school and not good at learning from written work, I'm better being
shown. I do learn quick though.

John