[ubuntu-uk] I installed Firefox 3.5, but...

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Sun Jul 5 17:28:06 BST 2009

Paul Webster wrote:
> Hi. I installed Firefox 3.5 using Synapitic. All went well. However,
> Firefox hasn't noticed any change and still loads as 3.0.11.
>
> Any thoughts?
I did that too, and not only that, in the addons section, it doewsnt
load properly, and wont access the addons pages, gives a 404 error.

I am not too sure about 3.5 yet, I'm having to use Windows at the
moment, on my pc, until I can instll Ubuntu and I am not liking it. It
keeps closing for now reason, and its even rebooted my pc. I am pretty
certain its a flash/java problem, which is casuing it, because it only
happens on sites that have that on them. My pc is brand new, so it could
also be something else, but not sure.

John.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4218 (20090705) __________

http://www.eset.com