[ubuntu-uk] Using an Nvidia MX440

piskie ubuntu at talktalk.net
Fri Jan 30 21:23:50 GMT 2009

xorg attached I hope - if not I'll post it

it's the one I was using when I had the card - pretty sure that when I
had the card I was caught up in all that Michael alludes to - I know I
had to use proposed at the time to get it.

I looked at my nvidia thread - I think that in the end I did a clean
install and it worked for me,

this was the issue I had with it to start with - but that was when the
driver was beta still

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1827368&postcount=1

Kev