[ubuntu-uk] Memory upgrade

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 09:08:10 GMT 2009

On 25/01/2009 23:20, Kris Douglas wrote:

> My XPS M1530 runs with a fast 3gb set from aria, works fine... and my
> desktop runs on aria ram too :)

Ahh that's good to know.  I've always been doubious about buying cheap
memory since I worked at eBuyer and the other guys there told me when I
started that in no uncertain terms that their value memory was not very
good.  Not sure if it's changed since.  The Aria memory though has been
fine in anything I've put it in.  Kind of makes me wonder why I spent
nearly £70 on 4GB of OCZ memory when I upgraded my desktop last year. :-)

Rob