[ubuntu-uk] Mobile Broadband

James Thomas selinium at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 20 10:16:54 GMT 2009

I use the Huawei E220 with T-mobile (contract)

It was as easy as plugging it in selecting T-mobile from the dropdown and I
was online in minutes. (Ibex)
Download a limited but not enforced...

Has been excellent.

Highly recommended...

I have tried to configure an ICON 255 that came with Orange, you have to
install other stuff to get it to work and it is not reliable and locks up my
girlfriends laptop so the it needs a power cycle to clear...