[ubuntu-uk] Mac Frustration (was Remote support was Sad but true? etc.)

Ian Betteridge ian at ianbetteridge.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 16:30:11 GMT 2009

It lets you use Ubuntu on a Mac a little more easily :)

(The crtl key was, iirc, added around 1986, when Apple started to
bring out networking and terminal programmes which required it,
usually for connecting to a mainframe. Insignia SoftPC, which let you
run DOS apps on Macs, and so required a ctrl key, also came out around
the same time.)