[ubuntu-uk] Unsuscrib

Lizzeh Rodriguez lizzeh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 21:22:17 GMT 2009

Coming from a "bird" and a "Yank" myself... John said it best. However
I know that Sean meant "bird" in a playful sense, not really sexist in
the context.  But just watch what ya say because it's a huge mailing
list and not everyone responds (like myself). I guess I'm finally
getting the British humor after living here over a year!

Yes...it's "humor" no u.
:)

Lizzeh.com
Support Open Source!