[ubuntu-uk] Venues and global bug jam (was: Re: Fwd: Announcing the next Global Bug Jam)

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Sun Jan 4 21:04:30 GMT 2009

On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 22:30 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> FYI: Shall we do one?

Yes. At least one.

The discussion of venues comes up all the time, so I think we should
compile a list of UK venues, so that we know what our options are
for different events.

Therefore I would appreciate your help in completing this page:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/Venues

so that we can start to make this process easier by knowing what
venues we can use.

Secondly, to help everyone plan for the global bug jam it would be
useful to know who wishes to come, and what proposed locations there
are.

Therefore, please also add yourself, and any proposed locations to
this page:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/GlobalBugJam09

At the next meeting we will take the information and decide how to
proceed for the big day(s).

Thanks,

James