[ubuntu-uk] HELP: How to install the Ubuntu in one of the existing partition in a hard disk?

rizzuwan wahid rizzuwan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 02:37:07 GMT 2009

I've a hard disk that consist of two partitions, that known as c and d, and I want to install a Ubuntu in one of the existing partition while not erasing the other partition.
What I've counter is, when i want to install it, either it will erase all partition and then install it or it will create another partition.
So how i want to install the Ubuntu in the existing partition either in c or d without erasing the other partition or create new partition....?

RIZZUWAN