[ubuntu-uk] Help get Windows out of schools

LeeGroups mailgroups at varga.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 13:14:15 GMT 2009

That's true, but aren't they both adminstrative functions?

How many PC's are there in an average school vs. the average number of
adminstrative PC's?

Lee

Without wishing to sound like a know-it-all, if the SIMS software uses
an XML file to control what's used to view files (as per your mail
below), then XML files can easily be altered... they are straight ASCII
files which can be edited with Notepad...