[ubuntu-uk] OT: Web Collabaration

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Tue Dec 15 00:08:12 GMT 2009

you are being a little obscure about the context for this and type of
person and organisations involved, but Mahara might be what you are
looking for, it is for managing an individual's learning portfolio and
it integrates with Moodle. You might also want to look at Shibboleth
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/ for a kind of federated
multi-institution access control and identity system as a possible
alternative to openID.

Alan.