[ubuntu-uk] jaunty upgrade safe enough for me?

Farran Lee fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 25 13:38:10 BST 2009

hi all
sorry to sound like I'm doubting Jaunty... I'm not, it's just I'm wary
for a few reasons:

- I've had lots of trouble with upgrades before
- my ubuntu currently installed has a few (several) weird issues
- I'm about to start exams

So, would you say it's safe and stable enough for me to just click
'upgrade' and leave it? Perhaps there are files I could pastebin for you
to check out, to see if my system will throw up errors?
Sorry to be awkward :P I just don't have the time for a broken computer,
yet I really would like to upgrade it

thanks :)