[ubuntu-uk] Announcement: Manchester Release Party

Gordon Allott gordallott at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:45:09 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 13:13 +0100, Lucy wrote:
> This is just a reminder that the Manchester Ubuntu Release Party is
> happening this Friday.

I'll be bringing a few USB drives with ubuntu on them, x86-32 and AMD-64
versions, I was going to bring some CD's too but I think people have
that covered and my writer is annoying me :( I'll bring a few CD-rs if
we need to burn some more. I'll bring Big Buck Bunny on this new lappy
of mine too, I dunno if anyone is interested in playing it on the
projectors but can't hurt to bring it :)

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight (I'll be the guy in the two
ubuntu shirts with the ubuntu lappy bag with long hair ;))

-- Gord
--
Gordon Allott <gordallott at gmail.com>