[ubuntu-uk] Announcement: Manchester Release Party

Steve Archer steve at hometech4all.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 09:48:40 BST 2009

Hey all

I've replaced the Dell'd Ubuntu (8.04) on my Mini9 with the Jaunty netbook
remix beta and it's great.

I've not had any noticeable issues with battery life or anything.

It's awesome as far as I'm concerned!

Cheers, Steve

Steve Archer
www.hometech4all.co.uk

If you're interested in saving yourself some money or even making
some extra on the side take a look at www.better-bills.co.uk