[ubuntu-uk] [Welsh] Confirmed Welsh Release Party

Matthew Daubney matt at daubers.co.uk
Mon Apr 13 10:33:14 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 03:22 +0100, Christopher Swift wrote:
<snip>

> I'd like to get a general headcount for the day, so if possible could
> you email me back to this address either directly or through this
> mailing list so that I can get a rough estimate and/or give you
> directions for the (two) venue(s). My mobile number is however listed on
> the poster too if directions are required, however I cannot make
> outwards calls or texts momentarily.

<snip>

Alright chap,

I shall be attempting to come along, just need to check the train times.
I'll be taking the choo choo from Swansea to Cardiff if anyone wants to
meet up on the train.

I must admit I don't like Cardiff that much (but I don't like Swansea
that much either) so I may just tootle along to Starbucks then catch a
train back, but it depends how I'm feeling that day :)

Cheers for organising something, it's good to see people stepping up to
the mark.

-Matt Daubney