[ubuntu-uk] Free Dell Mini 9

Bruce Beardall bruce72 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:11:53 BST 2008

Vodafone is planning to offer the Dell Mini 9 for free with a mobile
broadband contract.
You can pre-register your interest here:
http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/mobile-phones/pre-register/&model=Netbook&manufacturer=Dell&type=handset

While on the subject - does anyone have any feedback on mobile broadband in
the UK? We're moving in November and I'd like to get rid of my landline
altogether, replacing it with mobile broadband. Currently, I'm thinking of 3
since they offer 7Gb for £25 per month without a contract. However, if
Vodafone's mobile broadband is really that good, I might consider the above
offer (since I also want to get a netbook).

Any ideas?