[ubuntu-uk] proggrame

Jason Liquorish jason at dropshock.com
Mon Sep 15 13:13:10 BST 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:05:38 +0100
"Fintan Gaughan" <fgaughan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am at work writing the quickly before boss comes :-)
>

> On my ubuntu box at home there are three users wife ,mine and the
> kids. I instaled a programm called *Dropbox*
> www.get*dropbox*.com/<http://www.getdropbox.com/>  and
> it pops up for me to enter  user name and pass word etc and was happy
> with it.
>
> how ever logging into kids or wife account same thing happens and
> they have no use for it clicking cancel and it keeps coming back up.
> How do i disable it?
>
> Fintan

Hi Fintan,

I am also currently using dropbox and find it is great although it is
missing some obvious options such as this one. As far as I can tell
there is no way to specify which users should be using dropbox from
within dropbox itself.

I think your only hope here is to hope some clever soul has a
suggestion that will make the program only run for specified users from
within ubuntu.

Regards

--
Jason Liquorish <jason at dropshock.com>