[ubuntu-uk] Free CrossOver Office

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Oct 28 17:43:32 GMT 2008

Quoting Rob Beard <rob at esdelle.co.uk>:

> Hi folks,
>
> Just seen this on the Bristol Wireless mailing list...

Didn't realise you were part of BW as well... :oP

> "A while back Codeweavers gave President Bush a challenge to meet one
> of several goals before he left office. One of these goals was to
> lower gas prices in the Twin Cities below $2.79 a gallon, which has
> since transpired.
> http://news.slashdot.org/news/08/10/28/0354203.shtml"
>
> Looks like you can get a free serial for Crossover Office for either
> Linux or Mac from Codeweavers today only.
>
> Goto http://down.codeweavers.com/ to register.

Done.

I got both versions (I'm greedy) but I don't know the difference of
even if I can install them side-by-side.

Usually, I'd read the website to work out which one was best, but I can't...

Can anyone enlighten me as to the major differences between Pro and Games[0]?

Thanks,

Matt

[0] Apart from the obvious "Games" is for gaming... :oP
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
http://www.truthisfreedom.org.uk/