[ubuntu-uk] building a new pc for 08.10!!!

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 15:14:11 BST 2008

In anticipation of the new Ubuntu im builiding a new pc. Im just wondering
if someone can clarify something regarding the hardware i have.

i have cables marked with things like "mic- in, mic-bias, Return L, Return
R, GND, VCC1, I+D, I-D, IGND" on my case
I cant seem to see where to connect these on my motheboard!! I managed to
connect all other hardware like hard drives and DVD roms.

My apologies for the un-ubuntu-ness of this!

Regards

Javad