[ubuntu-uk] [EVENT] Linux Expo Live 2008 - October the 23rd - 25th Olympia, London

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 20 15:55:31 BST 2008

Sean Miller wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Explain to me how this is going to work.
>
> Do we have a corner in a much larger exhibition?
>
> Is there going to be enough Linux stuff to justify a trip from the South West?
>
> Sean

Hi Sean,

The actual event at Olympia is split between Mac expo and Linux expo.
The Linux expo is then further split between commercial and
organisations (.org village [0]),  normally I would expect us to be in
the .org village - however I did speak with Canonical's Marketting
director - and we may well end up sharing Canonical's stand if it is
more favourable for us.

I'll be travelling from Devon, probably by train - so if you want to
travel together, give me a nod.

[0] http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker