[ubuntu-uk] [EVENT] Linux Expo Live 2008 - October the 23rd - 25th Olympia, London

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 15:44:38 BST 2008

Dave Walker wrote:
> Hi Chaps,
>
> Just another reminder about *THE* event to be at this year.

Technically THE event of the year for me was my wedding.  At least
that's what I'm telling the other half ;-)

I would have loved to have come along but due to low finances and the
fact I crashed my car last week I'm going to be unable to make it this
year.  I presume the Linux Expo Live 2009 will be around the same time
next year?

Rob