[ubuntu-uk] [ADMIN] Call for a new leader

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Nov 6 10:26:21 GMT 2008

Hi,

As I previously mentioned [0], I'll be stepping down from stewardship
of the good ship Ubuntu UK LoCo at the end of November.

The first part of the process starts now, which is where we identify
those individuals who would like to be considered for the role. Once
this process is over, starting on the 15th November, we shall have a
vote to select the next Team Lead.

If you want to be considered for the position of Ubuntu UK LoCo Team
Leader please create an entry at [1] (note url changed since my last
mail) outlining who you are and a little bit about yourself. You might
also want to add a line or two about direction you'd like to see the
UK LoCo take. Feel free to modify your "pitch" over time, but do not
change it after the closing date for entries which is the end of 14th
November 2008.

You can of course remove yourself from the list of candidates at any
time, but it would be useful to do this before the vote is created on
the 15th November 2008, because once the vote is setup it can't be
modified.

If you would like to nominate someone else, contact them privately and
let them know. They can then choose to add themselves to the wiki if
they are willing.

Please maintain the wiki responsibly, for example don't modify other
peoples entries adversely.

Remember, you have until the 14th November 2008 to add yourself to the
list [1].

Cheers,
Al.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-uk/2008-October/015067.html