[ubuntu-uk] command line converting vid files

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Mon May 12 08:26:02 BST 2008

i am not a journalist...! lol
Indeed i do download torrents...sometimes demos for my 360/ps3/xbox/pc so
obviously torrenting is quite important to me...and i dont like keeping my
machine on all night.....anyway like i said im not a techie...i dont know
the in's and out's and how things work...it was just an idea...

I dont keep posting just that as i come across problems...and im unable to
find a solution ill post it...and someone can just tell me...and i dont have
to go through an hour's material and not find my answer...