[ubuntu-uk] command line converting vid files

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Mon May 12 08:08:53 BST 2008

I did not wish to put Javad off posting at all, it's just that the quantity
has been (in my mind) rather excessive the last week or two.  And something
just doesn't click.

There has not been a common thread... it almost seemed to me as if he's
coming up with questions to ask, and that could be worrying... perhaps he's
a journalist creating an article on Linux geeks or something?  Does nobody
else think that some of his requests have been, at best, bizarre?  A machine
that sits all night downloading torrents whilst closed down?  Still haven't
figured what that one's all about.

Sean