[ubuntu-uk] Inspiron 1525

Mark Allison home at markallison.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 21:10:25 BST 2008

I bought one of these laptops today with Vista preinstalled. I loaded the
hardy live CD but the wireless doesn't work. Nice laptop - paid £450 for it.
I'm sure with a bit of research I'll get the wireless to work with Hardy -
what's funny is that the Ubuntu Live CD is much faster than Vista on the
hard disk.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 7:49 PM, John Atkinson <john at johnatkinson.org.uk>