[ubuntu-uk] video editing

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:25:34 GMT 2008

ok heres what happened since my last email.

I put both my files on my mp3 player to carry to work where i would mess
around with it on Windoze Movie maker. Then at 6.18 in the morning i rose to
find another email by a Robert McWilliam. I read what he wrote and seeing
how it was almost time for me to get up anyway (Id been dreaming of joining
files too).  So i read his instructions. Carefully going through his
instructions i found that the path i had put was not actually correct. So i
corrected it. and then i copied and pasted both command lines into terminal.
and behold there infront of me was the desired "joined" file.

Just wana say a BIG thank you to all who took the time out in helping me in
this!

Thank you :)