[ubuntu-uk] [jono at ubuntu.com: LoCo Council Nominations - Deadline: March 12th]

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Feb 28 11:23:34 GMT 2008

Thought this might be interesting to people.

Cheers,
Al.

----- Forwarded message from Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com> -----

Subject: LoCo Council Nominations - Deadline: March 12th
From: Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com>
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts" <loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:43:48 +0000

Hi all,

I would like to open LoCo Council nominations. The LoCo Council will
govern the LoCo community, make decisions on resource allocation, deal
with conflict resolution and make decisions about where the project
should move forward. You will be expected to serve a 2 year term on the
council, and expected to attend regular LoCo Council IRC meetings
(likely to be monthly).

If you are interested, please send an email summarising your experience
in the LoCo project to me - please add the subject line 'LoCo Council
Nomination'.

The deadline for applications is March 12th. Thanks!

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager