[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu spotting

whoredom at gmail.com whoredom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:06:08 GMT 2008

I have had a few spottings, of which I have photographic evidence (though
not to hand).

The first was a internet cafe in Palmers Green (North London) which had all
but one computer running Debian with KDE in some sort of custom
distribution. They were using some KDE app to manage the ID numbers
customers were given that would keep track of how long they had left.

The second was quite recent - in the Maplin electronics store just beside
Oxford Circus (London) their computer upstairs was running Fedora Core 8.