[ubuntu-uk] Half decent Motherboard (With on-board graphics, if not Id need a card included in this), RAM and CPU for 50 quidish?

James Grabham jgrabham at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:08:49 GMT 2008

Righty ho

With my recent offer of a 17-inch monitor which runs at 1400 x 800 for free
from a mate, I decided Its finally time to cough up some dough, and build
that multimedia PC that Ive wanted to build for ages.

I found a great desktop case for 24 pounds.  Awesome.  Ill order it on the
1st (when I get the first lot of money for this XD)
I already said Ive got a monitor.

Now I have about 50 quid to get the insides...

I was thinking 1.8GHz with 512MB RAM and geforce 5ish...
Any Ideas.

Ebays the obvious option, but anywhere else?