[ubuntu-uk] Halifax online banking

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Wed Feb 20 17:33:13 GMT 2008

I was with a friend today who was having troubles getting signed in to
their fairly new Halifax online banking account.

The Halifax site advice about browsers includes firefox version 2.0
and version 2.0.0.12 was being used, the Halifax online browser test
passed ok 'Your browser is ok' thing.

However, login failed with firefox. Konqueror got a successful login.
Great. However, a short time later, login failed (with konqueror).

After the one successful konqueror login, I was interested to see an
icon in the corner of the screen indicating that konqueror declared
that there was some incorrect code on the site :-(

Anyone have a halifax online account?
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391