[ubuntu-uk] Synch Nokia N73 with Gutsy using USB Cable

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:48:44 GMT 2008

> When you get up to the big Nokias (like my N95) that have memory
> identified as "mass storage", you just plug the thing in and it shows
> up as a removable drive. Not that that helps you out... sorry
>
> Pete

Hi Pete,

The N73 seems to do that too. If I connect it to the laptop and select
the mass storage option, Ubuntu sees it as a removable drive.
Unfortunately that doesn't help me with the synchronisation problem
though. ;-)

The Nokia is mine, work gave me an XDA Trion but Ubuntu doesn't seem
to support that either. :-(

Chris