[ubuntu-uk] External drive.... Grrr

Andy Watts g7mjv at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 7 10:40:56 GMT 2008

Hi Tom

l will try a different drive later. The one l'm trying to use is a small
Hitachi 2.5" drive which is a few years old although l do have a brand
new 80gig maxtor that l could try.

The USB caddy works with XP on my wife's machine although not with Win
2K pro.

GParted tells me: mount_point cannot contain the following characters:
newline, G_DIR_SEPERATOR (usually /)

Thanks,
Andy