[ubuntu-uk] Wireless N routers

Jake Bunce jakebunce at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:49:12 GMT 2008

For powerline adapters to work, they need to run on the same electrical ring
main. As each house will have it's own fuse box & ring main, "leakage" to
outside of the home is not going to be an issue. Most vendors offer some
sort of vendor security for privacy anyways. If you're really concerned, use
IPSec Transport mode.

Jake