[ubuntu-uk] Wireless N routers

Michael Holloway michael at thedarkwinter.com
Thu Dec 18 09:19:18 GMT 2008

I'll second the powerline option. Haven't tried it myself but a friend
has and works brilliant.

I (living in Germany now) have a 32M cable internet connection. I was
connected over wireless due to inconveniently located cable modem, but
recently got off my read-end and wired a cable through the wall. My
average download speed more than doubled (from 1.5MB/s to 3.3MB/s).

Wireless is great, but if you can avoid it, then definitely do so!