[ubuntu-uk] UK Ubuntu Vendors

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Sun Aug 31 15:20:10 BST 2008

Hey,

I'm trying to create a list of vendors who sell Ubuntu on machines
(whether desktops, notebooks or netbooks) in the UK so as to make it
easier for us to help people who want to buy Ubuntu pre-configured
machines. So far I've covered Dell, Efficient PC, and the Linux
Emporium. You can see the Work-In-Progress Wiki page here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/Vendors

Although all of the vendors sell a lot more machines I've only counted
the ones which ship with Ubuntu (and listed the version). I'd greatly
appreciate it if anyone else can help complete the list. Either add
the data onto the Wiki page yourself or link me to the vendor's
website and I'll check out the details and add it for you.

Thanks for your time.

Jai / "Venko"