[ubuntu-uk] Manchester Digitial Development Agency

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Mon Apr 21 20:50:21 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 20:26 +0100, Tim Dobson wrote:
> James Westby wrote:
> > We're still looking for a venue for the packaging/bug jam, do you think
> > this would be a good location?
>
> I have never been/done a packaging/bug jam so I couldn't comment really
> - I don't know what would be good or what would be bad. I'm not sure if
> a packaging/bug jam would count as the same thing as our group in terms
> of funding but there is only one way to find out.

All that is needed at minimum is a room with sufficient power sockets
and an internet connection really. Perhaps it would be good to have a
couple of machines for those without laptops, I'm not sure. I'm
currently working on an estimate of 12 attendees.

> I have no idea really, however I have contact details so I suggest you
> phone them up and ask nicely. If you say that someone from Manchester
> Free Software Group recommended you it would be nice, but it doesn't
> make any difference to us.

Thanks for the information, I will contact them if the other
possibilities don't work out.

Thanks,

James