[ubuntu-uk] Redundency was Going back to the Dell deal...

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Sep 12 22:55:04 BST 2007

Hi Mark,

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 22:42 +0100, Mark Harrison wrote:
> Alan Pope wrote:
> > A very interesting idea. You could write a specification [0] for one and
> > submit it as a blueprint [1]
>
> Done... (at least, entry into the specifications database.)
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/ubuntu-network-appliance-edition
>

> I have no idea on the "protocol" for refining this - if someone wants to
> create a wiki page in the right place (or give me "noddy instructions"
> on where to create such a thing) this would be helpful.

The protocol is explained in the page I linked to:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SpecSpec
and further from there to:-
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SpecTemplate

What I would do is create a new page:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuNetworkApplicanceEdition

and paste into it the contents of the SpecTemplate page then go nuts
editing it :)

Make sure you link the wiki back to the blueprint you created, and vice
versa.

Give me a ping if you need some help.

Cheers,
Al.