[ubuntu-uk] Redundency was Going back to the Dell deal...

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Wed Sep 12 22:42:40 BST 2007

Alan Pope wrote:
> A very interesting idea. You could write a specification [0] for one and
> submit it as a blueprint [1]

Done... (at least, entry into the specifications database.)

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/ubuntu-network-appliance-edition

I have no idea on the "protocol" for refining this - if someone wants to
create a wiki page in the right place (or give me "noddy instructions"
on where to create such a thing) this would be helpful.

I have some ideas on what needs to be in the Spec (and like the format),
but would rather bounce them off a couple of others before anything gets
"formal"....

M.