[ubuntu-uk] Screencast Team meeting

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:13:40 BST 2007

Alan, I know this is 'fluff' but perhaps something on compiz-fusion and
demos on how to initiate the new plugins such as Expo and Shift (? if that's
the name - the new iTunes album art type thing) . The problem with most
screencasts is that they're of such low resolution and so badly encoded that
you can hardly see anything happening on screen (not something you're guilty
of I know) but a high quality look at Compiz Fusion would get lots of
eyeballs...

Pete

On 10/09/2007, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There's a screencast team meeting in #ubuntu-meeting ON irc at 8pm UK
> time (19:00 UTC) today. I'd appreciate it if anyone who has any comments
> to make about the Month Of Screencasts [0], the agenda [1] or anything
> else Ubuntu-Screencast-related, please attend, or if you cannot attend
> feel free to reply to this mail with comments/suggestions.
>
> Many thanks,
> Al.
>
> [0] http://screencasts.ubuntu.com/MoS2007
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScreencastTeam/Meeting20070910

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997