[ubuntu-uk] Broadband speeds and prices!

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Wed Oct 31 18:42:09 GMT 2007

Hey Vivacity Users,

I'm considering switching from BT Total Broadband to the  MAX Home
Allowance 30 GB (300 GB Off Peak) package but I'd like to know how the
service has been, exactly.

How do you rate the service in comparison with BT Total Broadband?
How smooth was the transition from BT?
Did they give you your "BT Mac Code" without any hassle?
How long were you left without a broadband connection?
Do I need to buy a new router and if so what?

Does anyone have any problems with Vivacity?

Thanks,

Jai