[ubuntu-uk] Small TFT monitors....

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Tue Oct 2 13:00:33 BST 2007

Dave Walker wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I'm disappointed, true geeks do it 'blind' and hope they are typing the correct commands!  :)
>
> Seriously tho, I would consider ebay - ie Item:180163351414
>
> Kind Regards,
> Dave Walker

Dave,

Thanks for the link - I've bid, but the pricing is already up close to
"new, guaranteed", so dropped out.

For the record, I am aware of Google / Kelkoo... the reason that I'm
asking a human list on which I know there are people with similar setups
to mine rather than using Google / Kelkoo is to get personal
recommendation for a PRODUCT, not advice on which search engine to use!

M.