[ubuntu-uk] Small TFT monitors....

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 13:16:50 BST 2007

Mark Harrison wrote:
> [...]
> For the record, I am aware of Google / Kelkoo... the reason that I'm
> asking a human list on which I know there are people with similar setups
> to mine rather than using Google / Kelkoo is to get personal
> recommendation for a PRODUCT, not advice on which search engine to use!

Hello, Mark.

The link I posted was actually a Google product search, and the top
items from which are what I'm currently considering for my own work.

I hate being patronised too ;-)

Best wishes,

	Tony.
Dr. A.J.Travis,                     |  mailto:ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Rowett Research Institute,          |    http://www.rri.sari.ac.uk/~ajt
Greenburn Road, Bucksburn,          |   phone:+44 (0)1224 712751
Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK.    |     fax:+44 (0)1224 716687