[ubuntu-uk] Linux mysteriously broke my computer!

Michael Holmes holmesmich at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:29:23 GMT 2007

Evesham's build quality used to be good. I bought a machine from them in '98
(before Windows 98's launch though, still had 95 on floppies) and the
machine lasted 8 years of constant use before the motherboard ps/2 ports
burnt out and the monitor (nearly) caught fire. Can't vouch for them now,
however, as it was the only Computer I got from them.