[ubuntu-uk] Who writes this stuff

Kris Marsh moogman at gmail.com
Tue May 22 21:24:54 BST 2007

On 5/22/07, Chris Rowson <christopherrowson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Who wrote this? I've not read anything as poorly thought out and badly
> > researched as this in a long time!
>
> Actually I found out exactly who writes this pro MS anti Linux stuff...
>
> It's the chairman of the FSB IT committee, who coincidentally develops
> software using - you guessed it - Microsoft based development
> software...
>
> How on earth can that be an impartial article. As it's linked to from
> the main bloomin' page, thousands of small businesses are seeing
> pro-microsoft propaganda from a certified Microsoft developer!!!!!!!!
>
> Something needs to be done about that!
>
> Mr Scargill's personal site is here http://www.scargill.net
> His business site here
> http://www.willowdesign.info/data/default.asp?id=3&loc=willow

As much as he may be pro MS, isn't it interesting that he can't
completely refute the Linux alternative? :-) We live in a world where
even people that are completely alienated away from Linux, have a hard
time now saying it's crap.

It would be interesting to see how long he used Ubuntu for, before he
made up his mind and wrote the article.

Kris