[ubuntu-uk] Eurovision Song contest internet stream

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Sun May 13 13:17:34 BST 2007

Dave Walker wrote:
> This isn't linux's fault - it's octoshape's.  The only differences is
> that they have 'packaged' the windows to make it easily installable.

How easy is it to make a Linux package? One of the nice things about
Windows (as a developer) is that making up an installation package is
very straightforward.

I've not written any code on Linux for about 5 years, and I'm hopeful
the world has moved on, but last time I was coding, there were far
better IDEs available on Windows.

M.