[ubuntu-uk] screencasts, was Leaflets

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu May 3 02:11:17 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 22:16 +0100, Ian Pascoe wrote:
> To an aside, as there appears to be people belonging to various LUGs on the
> list, and I know it's not proper here, but how about setting up a central
> repository on the main LUG site for all these leaflets we've done in the
> past?  Stop re-inventing the wheel type of thing.

That's a good idea. One that I'd take on once the lug.org.uk server is
replaced (very soon now :) ) and the site is rebuilt.

This of course assumes licenses that allow this kind of copying and
redistribution and would need to make sure it doesn't become stale. i.e.
that we keep them up to date with what the LUGs are doing.

Cheers,
Al.
(with my lug.org.uk hat on)