[ubuntu-uk] least connections ipvs lvs

xx xx garciaj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:24:18 BST 2007

Oh yeah is mature and should be stable (to stay in the current kernel).
I'm already using ultra monkey with ndb it works almost perfect theres some
issues but are fully ndb related.
Have you ever tried to loadbalance mysql ? should be """"EASY"""" , i mean
the replicacation is very ""stable"" since 3.23 so i think it can be done
easly with libpcap (while mysql is compiled without ssl).
I mean the basic idea is to separate what is "select"  statements from
modification statements (inserts alter updates bla bla).

Thank you very much pete it was really helpfull.(ipvs howto)
J.