[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 23, Issue 26

Timothy Rittman tim.rittman at doctors.org.uk
Fri Mar 16 16:31:48 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm a recent convert to Linux (after accidentally wiping
my harddrive and not wanting to put windows back on it -
long story!).

I'm also a doctor, so I'm really glad to see the e-mail
below. I've worked a bit in Zambia and one of the
challenges in the rural hospital I worked in was
collecting data about patients on Anti-retrovirals to a
sufficiently high standard to keep funders happy. Do
people know of other low-cost similar open source
health-related software?

All the best,

Tim

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:36:53 +0000